Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pacific Northwest Ballet Audition

This was an audition that I had been eagerly waiting for. There was a good-sized class, not too few, not too many, and all them had the perfect ballet bodies, good flexibility, and good technique. It was an excellent class taught by Peter Boal, the artistic director of PNB. The audition was early in the evening (6:00) so we could attend other auditions that day, but it meant that I got home from Chicago past midnight!
I highly recommend this audition. It was fantastic, and I hope I get in. I find out in two weeks! If I don't get in, I will certainly be trying out again next year. It was a great experience. I love Balanchine!

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is sooo professional sounding! Mine is like a little girl rambling on and on... haha I'm ashamed now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks but I lOVE your blOG for sounding from a student's point of view and for being so informative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha ;) You need to have me over, and we can design your blog and make it prettiful! Not that it's not already :)

    Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking the same thing! <3

    ReplyDelete