Friday, June 10, 2011

Updates!

I haven't posted in a while! Here's some updates!
I never auditioned for San Francisco Ballet.
I DID however audition for the Joffrey Ballet School in New York City. I got my acceptance letter, registered, and am now set on attending for four weeks. I am leaving tomorrow, (June 11) to move in to my new apartment! My first day of classes is Monday, June 13, and my last day of classes is Friday, July 9.
Since school ended, shopping and packing for Joffrey have been my main priorities. I've spent about 4 hours combined from the dance store, Costco, and Target, and a LOT of money. (I'm paying off my debt).
When I get back in July, I will most likely dance a week or two at H.I.S. dance company with Tassia Johnson. She is a great teacher.
Speaking of teachers, I've heard the teachers at Joffrey are great! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment